Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Diva Dresses!

If you know me at all, you know that my dogs are my babies! (Neither of my girls allow me to call them my babies anymore, so somebody has to be!) I take them every Wednesdsay to get groomed at Linda and Jerry Earl's. These two people are the best when it comes to dog care! So when I go to pick them up today, Jerry tells me that he thinks they need to stay living there! My dogs love to go there! He laughed and said they know the routine so well. Chris drops them off in the morning and it is an all out race to get to the door! They both charge inside and right into their favorite kennel! Lucy knows when it is her turn to get bathed and jumps right in! Chloe knows that as soon as her bath is over to go into the next room and Linda will clip her! Jerry says it is a sight to see! Anyway, today, Linda says they just had to give my girls "Christmas Diva Dresses!" And how cute are they??!!! So, I came right home and put them on! Sure enough, as soon as Chloe got hers on, she sat down and wouldn't move until I took it off! (Make's taking the picture easier!) And Lucy, she LOVES to wear sweaters, she takes off running around! I finally got her to settle down by Chloe for some "DIVA SHOTS!" I think they look awfully cute! Thanks Jerry and Linda!

5 comments:

About Us said...

Those are so cute, did Linda make them? They do such a good job:)

JeN said...

Oh my.. Those are the cutest dogs and dresses I have ever seen!!!! I love it...

RSHORSES said...

How cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to put sweaters on my dog. They are just adorable.

Becki said...

Oh my heck, that is so funny! I am just sitting hear laughing. They look so sexy!! Lookin good girls!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

That is so funny. What people won't do for their pets, JK!!!!!
Hope you have a good holiday.