Friday, November 28, 2008

Life

It seems like forever since I have been on the blog. But life sometimes gets away from me! I hurt my back (again!) a couple of weeks ago and it really hurts to sit at the computer for too long. Hence, the reason for not blogging!

Twilight came and gone! The movie was okay. Of course it wasn't as good as the book. But what movie ever is? Sharlee thought it was wonderful and that Edward was so HOT! I disagree! I thought that both James and Emmett were better looking then Edward! I enjoyed the movie for the most part. I was tired and in pain with my back, so I am looking forward to watching it again when it comes out on video. Maybe, I will like it better! The best part of the whole thing was being at the theater for 4 hours with my mom, daughters, sisters, nieces and friends. Thanks to everybody for being good sports and going. The rumors are that there will be 2 more movies to follow.......

For Thanksgiving this year, we had our big dinner at mom and dad's house. Since they knocked out the wall, it was more comfortable to have the whole family there. Dinner was delicious as always, and family was great as ever! (Too bad, Jimi's family wasn't able to join us...maybe next year!) Then later we went to Roberta's. We ate more good food and the kids had a good time decorating the "grandkids Christmas tree."

We didn't do any of the crazy "Black Friday" shopping this year. I didn't see any great sales in the paper that we just had to go for! And this year, so far, I have done all of my shopping on the internet. I have really enjoyed that. The prices are great and a lot of the stores are offering free shipping. So I haven't had to stand in long lines or fight crazy traffic. I think this will become my new way of Christmas shopping each year!

Hopefully, as the Holiday moves along, I will remember to take my camera with me when we go places, so I can add some pictures to my posts!

No comments: