Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Yeah, it is over! Call me the Halloween Scrouge, because halloween is my least favorite holiday! I do enjoy seeing all the kids dressed up but other then that I think it is pointless! I know, I am no fun! Both of my girls love halloween. Dressing up, trick or treating and running around with friends. This year, our school decided not to do the trunk or treating thing. I am thankful for that! I think it got a little scary the way parents just let their kids run uncontrollably and sometimes, you had no idea whose vehicle was whose! Talk about keeping kids safe, I don't think trunk or treating at the school is the way to do it! (Maybe as a ward would be better?) This year Sharlee and "our other daughter", Kirsten just put on some crazy masks and all black clothing. Kenlyn wa a zombie bride and her friend Hiedi was the devil. They had a good time with their dad taking them all around town and they got tons (I think too much) of candy!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

About Us said...

WOW! they look pretty scary:) You can never have to much candy can you???

Holly Jo said...

Cali, I just found your blog (way cute). I'm eith you Im not much for Halloween, glad it is over.