Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunburn...

On Friday, the girls decided to go swimming at the Logan pool. I got them ready, packed them a lunch, packed the SUNSCREEN and sent them off! Sharlee being the good big sister that she is, made sure Kenlyn had her sunscreen on.....but, she wanted a good tan. So, NO sunscreen was used on Sharlee's body! Hence, the pictures....


Needless to say, I think Sharlee has learned her lesson! The pictures don't show it, but all around the big blisters are little tiny ones!

6 comments:

RSHORSES said...

What in the heck happened. Is she ok?

About Us said...

Oh poor Shar! That looks so bad, I bet she will use it next time! Hope you guys are all enjoying your summer:)

The Rhodes Family said...

Just looking at it makes my skin hurt! Hope Shars is feeling ok! Hope you can get comfortable with a sunburn like that!

Dave and KayDee said...

YOUCH! I've had blisters like that before and it HURTS!! Sorry, but next time cake on the sunscreen. :)

Holly Jo said...

Oh my Ouch!!!! Let us all learn from this. Bet she is glad you are home to help her.

Our Newman 6 said...

OUCH!! OMG that looks so painful. My shelb sunburned her shoulders a couple years ago playing ball and she doesn't ever complain about getting sunscreen on anymore... THE LESSONS WE LEARN poor girl!!!
KEEP ENJOYIN YOUR SUMMER IT IS FLYING BY!!!