Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cleaning marathon....

Ok, so, Sharlee and Kenlyn's rooms are DISGUSTING! Sharlee claims that she has been too busy with Tennis to keep it clean. I say if she is too busy to keep it clean then she should be too busy to make it dirty! She says it is her "Drop off spot!" Kenlyn on the other hand doesn't have an excuse! So, I threatened them both. I took before pictures and told them I would put them on my blog if they didn't get their rooms clean. Well, they got their rooms cleaned, but I am still posting the pictures so maybe they will be embarassed enough not to let them get dirty again!


SHARLEE'S BEFORE and SHARLEE'S AFTER (much better!)

KENLYN'S BEFORE and KENLYN'S AFTER (also, much better!)

1 comment:

JeN said...

Callie, I am glad you found us.. Isn't the blog world great!!! Your girls are already stinkin teens, and are so Cute, my oh my.... I know it has been forever, we came home for last Christmas but just did the family thing and didnt get out much, but I don't think we are plannin on coming home this Christmas. It gets to busy Crazy.. Anyways, I will put your blog on my list..Stay in touch!!!